Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan partying together

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Not keepingany grudges for past “fights”, Lindsay Lohan joined Paris and Nicky Hilton for a night out in Malibu on Friday.
The “Mean Girls” actress and Nicky were side-by-side while Paris walked along solo as the trio partied it up at Gladstone’s Restaurant and Bar.
Once finished at Gladstone’s, the ladies jumped into a limo and headed off to an afterparty at Paris’s Malibu beach house a few miles away.
Going smoothly for the most part, Lindsay took a tumble at some point, of which she tweeted, “Omg, I’m so embarrassed, paparazzi just blinded me with flashes again, as I was walking into dinner.” She added, “They pushed me and I tripped, hurt.”
The day before the ladies were once again together, at Giorgio Baldi.



No comments:

Post a Comment