No Kisses, No Bikinis: Katrina Kaif

Sunday, April 11, 2010

No Kisses, No Bikinis: Katrina KaifNew York kiss episode seems to have left bad taste in Katrina's mouth. Perhaps that’s why the pretty lady has declared loud and clear that she wouldn't kiss or wear bikinis in the future. She has even made it official and told the producers and directors categorically about her decision.

According to reports Katrina has decided not to lock lips even if people use the oldest trick to persuade her: the script demanded it. Sources also says that she has made it clear to producer Karan Johar and director Tarun Mansukhani that she wouldn't do kissing and bikini scenes in Dostana 2.

Katrina admitted that she did scenes in the past that she wasn't comfortable but she is not going to repeat the mistakes in the future.

Confirming the story Kat told, “I don't deny I've done scenes in the past where I did things that I wasn't comfortable with. But now I won't. I just don't feel comfortable doing kissing scenes, or for that matter, wearing a bikini on screen.”

It is also said that Katrina refused to kiss Ranbir Kapoor in both Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani and Rajneeti in spite of the persuasion from the directors. All the intimate scenes in Raajneeti are between Ranbir and his American girlfriend played by Sarah Thompson. In the Indian portion of Ranbir's story, there's no intimacy with Katrina.


She convinced the director that the character of the dignified politician would not go down well with the audience doing intimate scenes.

“It's true. I'm not at all comfortable doing kissing scenes. Call me a prude or conservative. I just don't feel kissing scenes jell well with our audiences. So no kissing scenes for me, ” she adds.

1 comment

  1. Kabhi-Kabhi Wo Ek Mah-Zabee'n
    Dolti Hai Dil Ke Paas Kahi'n
    Ke Hain Jo Yahi Baate'n
    To Hongi Mulakaate'n
    Kabhi Wahaa'n Nahi'n To Yahaa'n

    ReplyDelete